Day 2 Ubuntu
This is the second day and when I started Ubuntu it didn’t even start, it was just a black screen after the OS selection, then when I pressed the shut down button the ubuntu login image appeared and the Notebook shut down..
Ubuntu Desktop on a Notebook sucks…it’s too damn slow and the search dash is soo big it covers all my screen but I’m used to it, I’ll have to find a way to minimize that dash..
I tried to install Minecraft but sadly it didn’t work. The launcher was working but I didn’t have an Premium account …
- My first impression after installing Arch Linux
- Nginx+PHP7 on Alpine Linux as base Docker image
- Node.js app with Docker on Alpine base image
- Step-by-step guide for flashing TWRP 18.104.22.168 on Samsung Galaxy GT-I9195I
- ChatOps – a new concept
- Fix romanian fonts (diacritice/diacritics) on Office 2010 @ Xubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
- Sublime Text 2 Compile and Run Java Code
- Setting up SASS/SCSS Support in Netbeans
- WordPress theme development
- Mint 15 KDE – one repo is dead