Day 3 of Ubuntu, works perfectly with these new updates they added.
I’ve finished installing Eclipse and Anjuta.
These are Development tools for Ubuntu.
These are the tools:
Eclipse looks like this:
Very useful programs used for Programming in C++ as these guys say.
The Link of my source.
- My first impression after installing Arch Linux
- Nginx+PHP7 on Alpine Linux as base Docker image
- Node.js app with Docker on Alpine base image
- Step-by-step guide for flashing TWRP 220.127.116.11 on Samsung Galaxy GT-I9195I
- ChatOps – a new concept
- Fix romanian fonts (diacritice/diacritics) on Office 2010 @ Xubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
- Sublime Text 2 Compile and Run Java Code
- Setting up SASS/SCSS Support in Netbeans
- WordPress theme development
- Mint 15 KDE – one repo is dead