Installed Conky on Ubuntu
I finished installing Conky on Ubuntu 11.04 and it rocks!
For those of you who don’t know what Conky is this is the wiki.
My Desktop looks like this now:
Just had to follow this tutorial in romanian here.
An english version of Conky is here.
Categories: Ubuntu related
- My first impression after installing Arch Linux
- Nginx+PHP7 on Alpine Linux as base Docker image
- Node.js app with Docker on Alpine base image
- Step-by-step guide for flashing TWRP 220.127.116.11 on Samsung Galaxy GT-I9195I
- ChatOps – a new concept
- Fix romanian fonts (diacritice/diacritics) on Office 2010 @ Xubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
- Sublime Text 2 Compile and Run Java Code
- Setting up SASS/SCSS Support in Netbeans
- WordPress theme development
- Mint 15 KDE – one repo is dead