Add an item on the upper tab
Ubuntu 11.04 Natty uses Unity as default desktop environment, but this by no means the classic Gnome 2 desktop has been discarded. If you prefer this classic gnome desktop, you can do follow steps:
1.) At Ubuntu 11.04 login screen, choose login to “ubuntu classic”.
2.) Right click on “main menu”, “global menu” at top left screen and uncheck “lock topanel”, then select to “remove from panel”
3.) Right click on top panel, choose “add to panel” and then add “menu bar”.
Now you’re in Ubuntu 11.04 with classic gnome desktop!
- My first impression after installing Arch Linux
- Nginx+PHP7 on Alpine Linux as base Docker image
- Node.js app with Docker on Alpine base image
- Step-by-step guide for flashing TWRP 22.214.171.124 on Samsung Galaxy GT-I9195I
- ChatOps – a new concept
- Fix romanian fonts (diacritice/diacritics) on Office 2010 @ Xubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
- Sublime Text 2 Compile and Run Java Code
- Setting up SASS/SCSS Support in Netbeans
- WordPress theme development
- Mint 15 KDE – one repo is dead