I started the PC this morning, navigated on the web, listened to some music blah blah and after my PC got some temperature up, the Flash player was starting to make me problems, I could’t play videos from youtube etc…
I don’t know why…could be from the temperature I think it affected something under the hood..
Of course the issue was solved after I rebooted the PC and mounted the USB Cooler, helped it drop some temperature.
- My first impression after installing Arch Linux
- Nginx+PHP7 on Alpine Linux as base Docker image
- Node.js app with Docker on Alpine base image
- Step-by-step guide for flashing TWRP 22.214.171.124 on Samsung Galaxy GT-I9195I
- ChatOps – a new concept
- Fix romanian fonts (diacritice/diacritics) on Office 2010 @ Xubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
- Sublime Text 2 Compile and Run Java Code
- Setting up SASS/SCSS Support in Netbeans
- WordPress theme development
- Mint 15 KDE – one repo is dead