Get Mac theme on Ubuntu
Wondering how you can get the pretty desktop you see in all my screenshots? Here is how I assemblede this fresh, blue theme.
- Install Compiz-Fusion
- Go to theme settings and set the theme to “Glossy”
- Download and install this icon theme
- Download this wallpaper
- Install Avant Window Navigator ( sudo apt-get install avant-window-navigator )
- Delete the bottom panel. configure awn how you like, I added the trashbar applet, workspaces applet, and changed the colors to match the blue theme a bit.
- Download this image
- Right click on the top panel and select properties. Go to the background tab and select background image and select the image above.
Find how to do that here:
Categories: How to's