Installed Audacity on Ubuntu 13.04
After the installation of Ubuntu 13.04 (2 days ago), I finally decided to try out some softwares. I needed something to cut my favorite song in order to send it to my phone.
If you need an mp3 cutter, Audacity is the perfect tool for this. It has Fade in, Fade out, Bass Trembler and many other plug-ins installed that could be in handy.
If your wondering how to use it, it’s not actually that hard, don’t get intimidated by all those buttons. All you need to do is highlight the part of the song that you like, and then hit CTRL+ALT+I, or go to Edit -> Clip boundaries -> Split new. And then Save the clip, obviously….Simple, isn’t it?
Oh well, good luck mp3 cutting, I’ll see you all in a few 😉
- My first impression after installing Arch Linux
- Nginx+PHP7 on Alpine Linux as base Docker image
- Node.js app with Docker on Alpine base image
- Step-by-step guide for flashing TWRP 184.108.40.206 on Samsung Galaxy GT-I9195I
- ChatOps – a new concept
- Fix romanian fonts (diacritice/diacritics) on Office 2010 @ Xubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
- Sublime Text 2 Compile and Run Java Code
- Setting up SASS/SCSS Support in Netbeans
- WordPress theme development
- Mint 15 KDE – one repo is dead